Monthly Issue: August
Conducted by Arden C.
The theme for this edition is “Campfire Ring” and, let’s be honest, who doesn’t love cooler weather, ghost stories, and fellowship around a campfire? We thought the perfect author to interview this month was none other than Jade I., author of the horror/thriller story "Don't Sleep!" We think she is seriously awesome and are so excited to share this author interview with you!
1. How old are you?
2. How long have you been writing on Episode?
3. What inspired you to write "Don't Sleep!"?
4. I know that you've recently been made a Director's Apprentice for Episode. Congratulations! What do you enjoy most it so far?
5. What are your top 3 favorite Episode stories of all time?
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
7. You have written some incredibly captivating stories in several different genres. Which genre is your favorite to write?
8. What do you do for a living?
9. Name your favorite hobbies outside of writing.
10. Do you have any advice for writers who are delving into the horror/thriller genre?
11. Who is your celebrity crush?
12. We all know of your love for Chipotle, but what is your favorite type of food other than burritos?
13. Have you been working on any new stories?
14. Which of your stories has been your favorite to write?
15. What are your favorite and least favorite things about being an Episode author?
Epy Wired is a monthly publication, initiated by the Epy Awards Management Team and Magazine Team of 2017.